Why Should You Join the AOAO? Watch the video below.
Membership benefits include:
- Discounted registration fees to the AOAO Postgraduate Seminar and Annual Meeting where you can network and catch up with your colleagues.
- The Orthopod – e-newsletter
- Specialty Sections: Network with other surgeons within your sub-specialty when you become a section member. You also have an opportunity to serve as an officer of your specialty section, and moderate and/or speak for a specialty educational session.
- Free job postings and viewings on the AOAO website
- Doctor locator feature to provide more of an online presence for your practice or hospital
- Voting rights
- Opportunities to serve on a variety of AOAO Committees
- Members only portal
- Committee Updates
- Legislative Updates
- Member Directory
- Member News Items
- Professional networking
- Fellowship Search: Search for past osteopathic orthopedic fellowship training sites or for an AOAO members who have trained in a fellowship
- Award of Fellow: earn points for this special member designation through speaking, moderating, or serving as a section officer or as a committee volunteer.
- AOAO mobile app: Keep track of AOA updates, access conference information and pay your dues.
Printable membership applications must be completed, printed, signed and mailed with payment to:
2209 Dickens Road
Richmond, VA 23230-2005
Credit card payments may be sent by fax to 804-282-0090.
Click here to renew your membership quickly and easily
Learn more about our membership categories by clicking here.