Will I be able to see lectures that I miss while attending the Annual Fall Meeting in person?
All those who attend the meeting in person will have access to an additional (4) sessions of your choice at no additional cost.
What other benefits will I get for attending in person?
Besides the social benefits of attending the Fall Meeting, attending in person has more advantages such as the ability to attend the following:
- Business Session: featuring coding/billing updates and job option/contract negotiation topics
- Keynote Address: Dan Diamond MD, Unstoppable! Reenergize Your Team to Make a Difference When it Matters Most
- Adult Reconstruction, Spine and Trauma Fireside Chats: case-based discussions
- Annual Awards Ceremony and Reception: support your colleagues receiving awards
- Resident’s Workshop: learn about disability insurance, student loan repayment and managing income after training
If I am unable to attend in person, how can I see the lectures virtually?
The Annual Fall Meeting will not include livestream access to lectures. Registration for access to limited virtual content will be made available after the Fall Meeting dates.
How much CME will I earn from this meeting?
In person attendees will be able to claim up to 36.5 credits for the lectures you attend AND the on demand content made available after the meeting.
Those who need to attend virtually may select (4) sessions for up to 16 credits.
Don’t see your question? Send it to [email protected].