The AOAO has multiple opportunities for your company to engage with AOAO members and meeting attendees throughout the year. We invite companies with orthopedic products, services, and technology to participate.
The American Osteopathic Academy of Orthopedics (AOAO) was formed in 1941. AOAO currently has over 3,000 members, including Active, Life, Military, Retired, Honorary, Allied Health and Associate Members. Each year members of the AOAO participate in the training of 500 Osteopathic Orthopedic Surgeons in 40 different residencies as Program Directors and Faculty.
In order to promote the highest quality orthopedic service, the AOAO has long provided outstanding instructional courses semi-annually. The Academy first promotes and advances the specialty of osteopathic orthopedic surgery among its members. We also promote osteopathic orthopedic surgery throughout the osteopathic profession, disseminating the latest medical information in our specialty. These efforts are aimed at increasing the knowledge of all Osteopathic Physicians, thus enhancing their ability to manage patients in the field of orthopedics.
Your company is invited to contribute to the AOAO Foundation. Donations will go directly to the AOAO Foundation, a 5013C organization whose mission supports Osteopathic Orthopedic research and education and funds are used for research grants, leadership activity, and residency support. Your donation will be recognized on the AOAO Foundation website. Thank you for your consideration. Donate here.
Learn more about the AOAO Foundation at https://aoao.org/groups/aoao-foundation/.
The two AOAO educational events are an excellent opportunity to network with leading osteopathic orthopedic surgeons. Both meetings provide exhibitors with time to network with attendees and share information about your orthopedic products and services.
UPCOMING EXHIBIT OPPORTUNITIES
Click on the meeting name for the exhibit information.
2021 AOAO Annual Fall Meeting
October 28 – 30, 2021
Omni Louisville Hotel
BEING HELD IN PERSON – NO LIVESTREAM COMPONENT
2022 AOAO Annual Spring Meeting
April 28 – 30, 2022
Omni La Costa
SAVE THE DATE: 2022 AOAO Annual Fall Meeting
November 3 – 5
Chicago Marriott Downtown
SAVE THE DATE: 2023 AOAO Annual Spring Meeting
April 20 – 22
Other Promotional Opportunities
Advertisement in The Orthopod
The Orthopod is the academy’s e-newsletter publication with three issues per calendar year.
- Home Page Banner Ad Size: 672 pixels x 100 pixels
- 1x = $400 each; 2x = $350 each; 3x = $300 each
- Banner Ads on Inside Pages: 275 pixels x 193 pixels
- 1x = $250 each; 2x = $200 each; 3x = $150 each
- REQUIRED: Orthopod-Rate-Sheet-2021
Mailing List Rental
The member and conference registration mailing list is available for rent. For details and to place an order, go to the online Mailing List Rental Guidelines and Order Form.
Promotional Emails to AOAO Members
- Promotional email opportunity can be purchased for one-time use or a maximum of three
- Single promotional email $500 | Three promotional emails $1,250
- The AOAO member email addresses are not shared with the purchaser
- The approved email(s) will be scheduled and distributed by the AOAO office
- Request will include company name, company description, purpose of promotion, preferred time period for email release(s)
- Upon approval, the company will be responsible for:
- Payment in full
- Submitting the content (html) at least 10 business days before the scheduled release date
- Proofing test email before release
- The AOAO will be responsible for:
- Scheduling email release date and due date for content
- Formatting the content in Constant Contact
- Providing a proof
- Sending final draft of email to AOAO members
- A disclaimer will be included to indicate that the AOAO is sending the communication on the company’s behalf.
Sponsor Hosted Promotional Webinar
Reach osteopathic orthopedic surgeons and practice managers throughout the year with sponsor hosted promotional webinars. We have monthly webinar opportunities for our industry partners to organize and present it to AOAO members. Limited to one per month.
This is an excellent opportunity for you to generate leads and talk to orthopedists about your services, products, technology, best practices, or your own research studies. Hosted webinars are free to AOAO members.
- One Live Webinar $1,000
- Series of Two Live Webinars $1,750
For details download AOAO_Sponsor Hosted Promotional Webinar.
Submit your request to Dana Gibson, Director of Corporate and Educational Support.