|2021 Fall Exhibitors||2021 Spring Exhibitors (Hybrid)|
|2020 Fall Exhibitors (Virtual Only)||2020 Spring Meeting Cancelled|
|2019 Fall Exhibitors, Sponsors, & Grants||2019 Spring Exhibitors, Sponsors, & Grants|
This activity is intended for osteopathic surgeons in the field of orthopedics, orthopedic residents, allied health and any physician interested in the practice of orthopedics.
The goal of this year’s program is to provide orthopedic surgeons with an update on current techniques and controversies in orthopedics. Leaders in the field will debate and discuss selected topics so that practicing orthopedists will have knowledge to further develop their skills.
- Exhibit Hall Floor Plan
- Single booth is 10’x 10′
- Black and white pipe and drape
- Identification sign
- 6′ table and two chairs
- See exhibit packages for specific booth size
- Single booth is 10’x 10′
- Exhibit Profile in Mobile Meeting Guide
- Company logo and website
- Company description
- Contact information
- Special Offer option
- Company promotional video
- Up to three links to company promotional information (i.e., brochures, sales information, video)
- Message feature
- Company social media links
- Live Twitter feed
- Post conference exhibit visits report
PROGRAM and EXHIBIT SCHEDULE
View the complete program on the mobile meeting guide.
The exhibit schedule is:
|Wednesday, October 27, 2021|
|12:00 – 5:00 pm||Exhibit Move-in|
|Thursday, October 28, 2021|
|8:40 – 9:10 am||Coffee Break with Exhibitors|
|9:50 – 10:10 am||Coffee Break with Exhibitors|
|12:00 – 1:00 pm||Lunch with Exhibitors|
|3:10 – 3:40 pm||Coffee Break with Exhibitors|
|5:00 – 6:00 pm||Cocktail Hour with Exhibitors|
|Friday, October 29, 2021|
|6:30 – 7:30 am||Breakfast with Exhibitors|
|8:40 – 9:30 am||Coffee Break with Exhibitors|
|11:00 am – 12:00 pm||Lunch with Exhibitors|
|12:00 – 5:00 pm||Exhibit Move-out|
EXHIBIT, SPONSORSHIP & ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Exhibit benefits details at https://aoao.org/promotions-information/exhibit-ad-sponsor-packages/
|Full Page Ad – Outside Back Cover||$600|
|Full Page Ad – Inside Page||$500|
Ad Specs and Deadline
3.5” x 4.75” vertical, CMYK color, 300 dpi, no bleed
Print ready PDFs per the above specifications are due by September 15, 2021. Email print ready pdf ad to Dana Gibson.
AOAO Conference Email Banner Ad
Advertise your support by placing a banner ad in a weekly AOAO Annual Fall Meeting email promotion to AOAO members. Contact Dana Gibson to discuss schedule and availability [email protected].
Banner Ad Specs
- Size: 728 x 90 pixels Horizontal
- Format: 72 dpi gif or jpg file, RGB or Index color
|Single Banner Ad||$500|
|Two Ads||$450 each|
|Three Ads (max)||$400 each|
Hotel Key Card Sponsor | $500 SOLD
- Sponsor fee plus the cost of the key card
- The hotel key card sponsor provides the hotel with branded room keys for AOAO guests at the Omni Louisville.
- The sponsor is responsible for the coordination and expense of the branded key card directly with the hotel.
- AOAO staff will provide the contact information for the Omni Louisville.
- The sponsor fee payable to AOAO is due by September 15, 2021.
LETTER OF AGREEMENT
We are accepting exhibit, advertising and sponsorship agreements for the Annual Fall Meeting! The first step is to complete the online Letter of Agreement, including payment.
EXHIBIT HALL FLOOR PLAN 9-17-21
Payment is due in full when the Agreement is submitted.
- To pay by credit card, fill in the payment details of the exhibit agreement.
- To pay by check, mark “check” as the payment method on the Agreement. Make the check payable to American Osteopathic Academy of Orthopedics and mail the check to AOAO, Attn: Dana Gibson, 2209 Dickens Road, Richmond, Virginia 23230.
The AOAO W-9 is available upon request. Contact Dana Gibson [email protected].
Excel Decorators, Inc. is the official general service contractor for the AOAO Annual Fall Meeting. The online exhibitor service kit login will be sent to exhibitors by Excel Decorators.
The PDF is available for your information: AOAO Louisville Exhibit Service Kit_Excel Decorators
The headquarter hotel for the AOAO Annual Fall Meeting is Omni Louisville. Click here to make your reservation. The AOAO group rate is $239 plus taxes and fees.
400 S. 2nd Street