You can claim 2B credits by following the below instructions.
- Log into the Members’ Only section
- If you need help with your log in information, click here
- Under the AOAO Member Directory, select CME Tracker
- Scroll to the very bottom where it says My CME records for non-AOAO meetings. Click the link to create your activity record.
- You will need to complete all boxes that are highlighted in yellow.
- Name of Organization: American Osteopathic Academy of Orthopedics
- Title of CME Activity: Annual Fall or Spring Meeting
- Credit Type: AOA Category 2-B
- Enter the additional 2-B credits you wish to claim
- Once all fields have been completed, right click on the page and select Take Screenshot
- Highlight the area of the page to include the completed form and select the blue Download button at the very bottom
- Once downloaded save your document. This is the certificate you can upload to the AOA TraCME site to claim the 2B credits.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email [email protected].